Spring Clinic (Thursday Nights) - March/April 2018
10 SPOTS REMAINING - SIGN UP TODAY!
This unique clinic is open to middle school and high school athletes and has been a popular one as we train every Thursday evening for 6-straight weeks beginning in mid-March and running through mid-April. We cover and review all skills and work on technical development of each athlete with a lot of reps and focused coaching instruction. We limit the total number of participants to 48 to keep drills moving and making sure each rep counts!
OUR 6-WEEK CLINIC WILL INCLUDE:
SPRING CLINIC INFORMATION
Dates & Times:
Girls entering grades 5 -12
NOTE: Cancellation Policy - SPRING CLINICS
- This SPRING clinic is a fundraiser in which proceeds go towards the Tufts University Volleyball program.
- We are aware of spring breaks and class trips that may come up during this 6-week stretch. We have made every effort to avoid these dates, but know that we cannot accommodate every participant’s schedule.
- Taking these potential conflicts into consideration, we feel that we have created an already discounted price structure for this clinic. Thank you for understanding that no credit adjustments or refunds will be issued for any one of the six sessions missed.
- In addition, due to the popularity and high demand of this clinic as well as the limited number of spots available, NO REFUNDS will be issued once a participant has registered.
- Please note: SUMMER camp credits CANNOT be used toward SPRING clinic payment.